Qualifications for Membership in NAC-VI
- There shall be three classes of membership in the Society: Regular, Associate Special and Honorary.
- Any person of good character, who is interested in and subscribes to the aims and objectives of NAC-VI and NAC (National) is eligible for Regular membership in the Society.
- The surviving spouse of a deceased member or of a person who would have been eligible for membership in the Society is eligible for Associate Special Membership in the Society.
- Any person of good character may be accorded Honorary membership at the discretion of the Society.
- Application for Regular or Associate Special Membership in the Society shall be made on the form provided and sent to the Chairman, Membership Committee at the address shown.
Membership is granted at the discretion of the Executive Committee on the recommendation of the Membership Committee.